A CHRISTIAN BIBLE BELIEVING CHURCH
Philippians 2:5-8 (KJV)
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross..
I will give you shepherds who are loyal to Me, and they will shepherd you with knowledge and skill.
Jeremiah 3:15 (HCSB)
Psalm 145:18 (KJV)
18 The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.
Our God is just a prayer away, and hears our call. When we hurt we think our prayers are not answered, we see no change, or deliverance coming, but God works on us sometimes and not the situation, that we may endure the trial and come forth standing stronger. If we call on Him in sincerity and truth He will hear, salvation and restoration are in His hands. He is nigh those that pray, He is nigh those that fear Him, He is nigh those that are broken in heart, and He is nigh those that draw nigh to Him. Draw near today and call on His name.
A STUDY ON THE REFORMATION COMING SOON!
This will be a study of the history of the Church with History on
and many others
Don't Dare miss this exciting and informative study
Prophecies Yet to Be Fulfilled
1. This shall come to pass in the last days -- the days of the Messiah, the Millennium, the day of the Lord (Mic. 4:1; Isa. 2:2).
2. The mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and exalted above the hills.
3. People shall flow into it (Mic. 4:1; Isa. 2:3).
4. Many nations shall come and say, Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob (Mic. 4:2; Isa. 2:3; Zech. 14:16-21).
5. He will teach us His ways, and we will walk in His paths (Mic. 4:2; Isa. 2:3).
6. The law shall go forth from Zion for the whole earth.
7. The word of the Lord will go forth from Jerusalem (that is, the missionary program) until the knowledge of the Lord will cover the earth as the water covers the sea (Mic. 4:2; Isa. 2:3; 11:9; 52:7; 66:19-21; Zech. 8:23).
8. He (the Messiah) shall judge among many people (Mic. 4:3; Isa. 2:4; 11:1-10).
9. He shall rebuke strong nations afar off (Mic. 4:3; Isa. 2:4-5; Zech. 14:9, 16-21).
10. They shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks (Mic. 4:3; Isa. 2:4
11. Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore.
12. They shall sit every man under his own vine and fig tree (Mic. 4:4; Zech. 3:10).
13. None shall make them afraid (Mic. 4:4).
14. In that day I will assemble her that halts, and I will gather her that is driven out, and her that I have afflicted (Mic. 4:6; Isa. 11:10-12, notes).
15. I will make her that halts a remnant, aner that is cast off a strong nation (Mic. 4:7).
16. The Lord shall reign over them in Mount Zion from henceforth, even forever (Mic. 4:7; Isa. 9:6-7; Ezek. 43:7; Dan. 2:44-45; 7:13-14,18,27; Zech. 14:9; Lk. 1:32-33; Rev. 11:15; 22:1-10; 22:4-5).
17. The kingdom will come to Mount Zion and to Jerusalem (Mic. 4:8; Zech. 14:1-5,9,16-21).
18. Many nations will be gathered against you, that will say, Let her be defiled, and let our eye look upon Zion (Mic. 4:11-13).
19. He will gather them as sheaves into the floor (Mic. 4:12).
20. Arise and thresh, O daughter of Zion: for I will make your horn iron (Mic. 4:13).
21. I will make your hoofs brass.
22. You shall beat in pieces many people.
23. I will consecrate their gain unto the Lord, and their substance unto the Lord of the whole earth.
Dake's Annotated Reference Bible: Containing the Old and New Testaments of the Authorized or King James Version Text.